Bio-IT World 2019
Visit Globus in Booth #410
As always, Globus will have an exhibit where attendees can meet with our experts, see demos, and get questions answered:
- Globus now supports management of HIPAA data and other protected data -- come get details or see a demo
- See other new features in action, like HTTPS and the new web app
- Pick up materials about our subscription benefits including protected data support Already a subscriber? Come pick up a subscriber sticker!
- Talk to product team experts about research data management requirements at your organization
We will be participating at the Bio-IT FAIR Data Hackathon with a project on "Integrating Globus into Galaxy to Enable FAIRifying Data."
Globus Sessions and Presentations
We will be presenting in several forums at Bio-IT World 2019:
- Workshop: "Managing Sensitive and HIPAA-Controlled Data with Globus"
- Tuesday, April 16 @ 8:00 - 11:30 a.m.
- Morning Workshop #5
- Globus presenters: Greg Nawrocki, Globus Director of Customer Engagement; Brigitte Raumann, Globus Product Manager
- Presentation: "Achieving Compliant Collaboration: Securely Managing Protected Data to Accelerate Discovery"
- Wednesday, April 17 @ 1:55 - 2:25 p.m.
- Track 1: Data and Storage Management
- Globus presenter (and session chairperson): Brigitte Raumann, Globus Product Manager
- Presentation: "Automating Workflows in Bioscience Research: Approaches and Examples"
- Wednesday, April 17 @ 2:25 - 2:55 p.m.
- Track 2: Data Computing
- Globus presenter (and session chairperson): Vas Vasiliadis, Globus Chief Customer Officer
See you in Boston!