Globus is looking forward to participating in Bio-IT World 2022. Take a look at the information below to see all our activities at the show, including booth activities, presentations and panel sessions.
Visit Globus in Booth #618
Globus will have an exhibit where attendees can meet with our experts, see demos and get questions answered:
- Globus supports management of HIPAA data and other protected data - come get the details
- Learn about some our new features including support for scheduled and recurring transfers in the Globus web app
- Hear more about the Globus platform, including the Globus Search service, which provides fine-grained access control over metadata as well as the data
- Pick up materials about the benefits of subscriptions for researchers, system administrators and developers. Already a subscriber? Come by and say hello! We would love to see you.
- Talk to our product team experts about research data management requirements at your organization
Globus Sessions and Presentations
We will be presenting in several forums at Bio-IT World 2022:
- Plenary Keynote: Accessing and Securing the Data that Drives Breakthroughs
- Wednesday, May 4, 2022 - 8:05 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. ET
- Panel Session moderator: Allison Proffitt, Editorial Director, Bio-IT World
- Rachana Ananthakrishnan, Executive Director, Globus
- Jonathan C Silverstein, Chief Research Informatics Officer & Prof, Biomedical Informatics, University of Pittsburgh
- Rebecca F. Rosen, Ph.D, Director, Office of Data Science and Sharing, Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health
- Ari Berman, Ph.D, CEO, BioTeam
- Description: Life sciences research is generating massive amounts of data that should be accessible to collaborators and colleagues to enable breakthrough discoveries. However, ensuring sensitive data are shared securely in a manner that protects patient privacy and complies with myriad regulations is a daunting task, which often slows the pace of research. Our panel of leading practitioners will share insights on the challenges and best practices of managing protected research data.
- Presentation: "A Modern Framework for Data Discovery and Collaboration
- Track 1: Modern Data Platform and Storage Infrastructure
- Globus Presenter: Vas Vasiliadis, Chief Customer Officer, Globus
We look forward to seeing you in Boston!