The Operating Innovative Networks (OIN) workshop series is designed to equip university and laboratory network engineers with the knowledge and training needed to build next-gen campus networks that are optimized for data-intensive science. We collaborate closely with ESnet, Indiana University, Internet 2, and other workshop organizers to educate research computing and network professionals on running and optimizing Globus in the Science DMZ.
Greg will present a tutorial that includes the following topics:
- Overview of Globus file transfer, sharing, and data publication
- Installing and configuring Globus endpoints (hands-on exercise)
- Best practices for deploying Globus at your institution
- Developing applications with the Globus platform
- Automating research workflows
Attendees can find a "cheat sheet" for the tutorial here.