Globus for Box
Globus for Box allows researchers to access data from Box via Globus for efficient data movement.
With the Globus for Box connector, researchers can easily move and share data stored in Box using the same Globus interface they use to access other storage systems, enhancing collaboration and the ability to fulfill data management plan requirements.
Why Globus for Box?
- Install and configure in minutes
- Share data efficiently for research collaborations
- Create landing zones for automate ingest from any data source
- Publish data for reference by journal articles or scientific publications
- Share data using any email address—no need to create or look up user accounts
- Efficient 3rd party transfer—move and share files from any internet connection
- Single, intuitive interface—use and manage with the UI you already know
- Streamlined install/config—get up and running in minutes
Globus for Box Connector
Faculty and staff can securely share content quickly and easily between research institutions, and manage access to content shared with students in the classroom. With Box, you have a single place for everyone to collaborate, share and learn.
Argonne National Lab
The Box connector feature makes my research much easier. Without it, here is my process to get data from Box...