Globus Connect Server
Deliver advanced file transfer and sharing capabilities to researchers on your campus no matter where their data lives.
Note: Globus Connect Server is designed for multi-user systems, and will typically be installed by a system administrator. If you would like to use your personal laptop or desktop computer with Globus, please install Globus Connect Personal for your specific operating system.
Designed for Research Computing Providers
Tools to enable researchers to accelerate scientific discovery
If you manage or operate a lab server, campus HPC cluster, or research computing center, you can use Globus Connect Server to:
- Easily create a Globus collection on just about any storage type
- Securely and reliably move and share data
- Monitor and control usage through the management console
- Customize and optimize usage for your environment
- Deliver a seamless user experience using campus credentials or local cluster accounts to access Globus services
Installing Globus Connect Server
Step-by-step instructions for installing, configuring and updating a basic Globus Connect Server installation.
Globus Connect Server Quickstart - Start here!
Use the new GCS command line tools to manage your installation
Need help? Contact our amazing support team at email@example.com
We closed out 2022 by releasing support for migration of all Globus Connect Server version 4 deployment configurations. Today we...
Designed for Research Data Management Easily and reliably move and share data from your personal computer or laptop. Interact with...